Wednesday, May 18, 2011

About me...

About Me..

My name is Sravanthi. Which means Continious Flow. So this means that who doesnt stop at any cost. I am a person who thinks everything very differently. "Sravanthi Rocks" this was the statement told by most of the friends in my college. So do I. I am proud to be myself. According to me everyone must be proud that they have been gifted with such a sweet life that we should enjoy each and every moment of this life. Life is a very precious gift. Enjoy this Gift. Do all the things which you want to do in this world of all kind of humans. So By this most of you must have guessed that I am an pileanthropic person. A person who hates to hate someone. I love most of the people. I have started studing the minds of most of the people and what I have observed is that most of the people are not living the way they want to be..I will be explaining about these things later..

Now showing from what I have learned. As my name itself suggests that am an ongoing person ie.., Continious Flowing person who will never stop at any paticular moment. I thank my parents for choosing such a sutable name for me. I am proud of my name as it suits my character. As a human being I have most of the thoughts of becoming rich but, thinking practically becoming very rich is very easy to think..It will be more awesome if we ever had a dream in our night dreams of becoming rich..but dreams are dreams..therez no kala jadu so as to make us rich in a ni8 or a day. Hope I have learned that kala jadu. But thatz very funny it is not at all possible. Hope it whould have been better if I was very rich with all things done with all of my servents. All people around me are happy infact very happy.. But just lets all come to reality. In Reality it is not possible. No one can ever become a rich person over night. In this reality world of all kind of people people are in such a way that their success may depend on failure of others. Some have become such a dead-end person so that they hardly care for people. Are these people So mad since their childhood. The answer to this is no. They had become such due to the post in which they are present. Firstly they dont want to be like that but the environment in which they are present made them to behave in a very rude and very harsh way. Actually they would like to be very polite but as their course of days pass they slowly follow strict rules then after they get accustomed to their rules and regulations that they can atleast think of anyone who violates these rule so they grow such a harsh kind of personalities..n bla bla bla..
I had been researching n will be still doing the same..

No comments:

Post a Comment